RECORDING GIFTS !
| BOOK/BUY HERE
£250 for 5 hours Experience Description
"An excellent experience, I was absolutely fascinated with the whole event. Phil has truly mastered the art of recording and put it across brilliantly to one who is not that techy. With all the technology to work with I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I would recommend the experience to any one who is interested in how music is recorded.."
Because of its creative input, the studio engineering day generates many return bookings. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to speak with one of our current or past customers for an in-depth recommendation.
We offer a unique Music Production experience for those who would like to put a track or tracks together in a professional studio. We can either work on existing tracks you have created elsewhere, or build a whole new track, and can offer help with instrumentation, arranging, recording, synthesized additions, effects, mixing and mastering.The Music Production experience, sometimes called the Studio Engineering Experience, costs £250 for five hours.
The Music Production Experience is one of our core experiences. Shaped so that you can derive maximum benefit, no matter what your previous experience or standard, it can encompass recording and production techniques, a Cubase experience or Cubase workshop for those with no or some knowledge, and the development of a variety of sound engineering and music skills. If you wish, real instruments may be recorded. You can add real bass, drums, guitar, piano, keyboards, strings, all to your personal taste, with the skilled help of our production specialist, who will also play in lines for you if required. Alternatively, the day may focus on computer generated production, the use of samples, loops and synthesised sounds.
The day is laid out in advance between the engineer producer running the session and the customer, and culminates in the production of a CD. Music production experiences are semi-professional and aim to be fun but insightful introductions to the real world of studio recording. It makes a great gift for a bedroom music-maker, but also for someone with experience and more specific interests. Taster courses are also often tailored to provide a great introduction for someone with no recording experience whatsoever, still producing a commercially recorded CD of what has been produced at the end of the day. You can purchase a music production recording studio experience voucher here.
Music Production Recording Studio Experience description:
* Five hours working with a professional engineer / producer / arranger.
* Development of your track or tracks with a music producer to create the instrumentation and sounds you are striving for.
* Use of the recording studio hardware and software as appropriate to your project. Studio technical page.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Possibility of uploading your finished tracks to Noochoon
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* One to one experience.
* You may take photographs.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
End of description
BOOK/BUY HERE Enquiries
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you! Feel free to bring your own refreshments and make a day of it - tea and coffee provided free of charge.
The Music Production Experience is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. It offers an opportunity to work with professional musicians and creative producers in a dynamic and inspiring day with rewarding results.
We also have a downloads site, Noochoon, where you can market your new songs and music.
An excellent experience, I was absolutely fascinated with the whole event. Phil has truly mastered the art of recording and put it across brilliantly to one who is not that techy. With all the technology to work with I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I would recommend the experience to any one who is interested in how music is recorded.
Mike Galligan, Oldham, Lancashire
|Music Production Experiences
Music Production Experience
Brilliant session, very patient and hugely experienced. Great knowledge of the gear and full of ideas. Thank you very much - I've just had the best birthday present ever!
Darren Bedding, Anglesey
really enjoyed myself, ive been shown and learnt so many great ways of making music.
Josh, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Fantastic experience - brilliant day
Had a fantastic experience which has been a real eye opener.Was made to feel really welcome and 'at home'.A brilliant day and would definately recommend and use again!
Donna Davies, Oswestry, Shropshire
Session musicians at hourly rates:
We provide a wide variety of professional audio services for those interested in taking their music that stage further. To see the kind of recording and video projects our studio is involved in, please ask about our recording studio projects website.
Songwriting services and music production from Lane and Lane for larger projects such as film soundtracks and advertising sound products. Remixes a speciality.
Music Downloads website
When your music is finished, retail it through Noochoon downoads website
Corporate recording studio days give your employees an opportunity to really let their hair down with a CD as a souvenir at the end of the day. A team building half-day for ten costs £250.