RECORDING GIFTS !
£250 for 3 hrs
|SINGING, MUSIC & SONG RECORDING
Full Recording Description
For a smaller party recording of up to 4 participants:
|*Track numbers are guides for those using commercial backings.
The Party Recording Experience is the traditional "singing to backings" recording studio experience for you and all your friends. There are two possible size groups for a party recording experience. Click the one which interests you
Up to 12 Participants
4 or fewer
Groups of up to twelve
For up to twelve participants, the experience costs £350 for a three hour session. Additional hours are then £50 an hour.
Main Features of the Party Recording Session
Party Recording experience sessions are intended for complete beginners in a recording studio, of any age. The party is a lot of fun and highly enjoyable, with plenty of support from our friendly studio staff. The whole recording atmosphere is geared to relaxation and enjoyment, even though the resulting CD is often highly impressive! Come in a car with a CD player!
If you're wondering what you can hope to record during a Party Recording, much does depend on rehearsal. You can either practise lots with your friends before you come, and record several tracks, or spend longer when you arrive settling on suitable tracks and record fewer. If you all sing in unison it's easier to arrange, or you can plan to take different lines, so that everyone "makes and appearance". We can give you as much or as little help as you wish with decisions.
As a rough guide, you could aim for three or four tracks in a three hour experience, and five to eight in a five hour experience, depending on the desired quality of finished recording. In a party recordings we often leave in some of the chat to make it more of a nostalgic recording! During your recording, our production engineer will also work with you and your friends on microphone technique and layering of vocals in a variety of pop styles if you want, depending on the age and focus of the group. You will be able to select backings from our extensive in-house catalogue, or request more unusual tracks to be ordered in. We will order in one track that is not on our listings free of charge.
Vocal tuning software is available for that additional polish which is sometimes requested on a singer experience! We also have a variety of vocal effects and techniques to lend different qualities to your vocals.
Party Recording description:
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Microphone coaching.
* Vocal layering instruction where required
* Tuning assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for up to twelve participants. (Adult supervision of minors required.)
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
* Any lyrics provided on request in advance or on the day.
* Key changing service available for many tracks - please enquire for details.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
* The studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. The famous Lake Vyrnwy is right on our doorstep! This is really a bonus, and outdoor activities can also be included in your party day.
* Studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease. Jane is a qualified teacher.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We really enjoy different musical challenges and are unlikely to be fazed by any party recording ideas you may have - changes in song choice are not usually problematic - if you want to record your own music, we just need a day or two's notice.
Party Groups of up to four
Five hours: Costing £250, this package offers five hours in a professional studio environment to sing to backings and to have a go at being a professional singers for the day. This is just the normal recording studio experience package. To see details please click here.
Three hours: There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £160. Again just the standard package, please click here for details.
Party Groups of up to twelve:
If your recording party contains more than four, the experience costs £250 for a three hour session. Additional hours are then £40 an hour. Click h
Recording Studio Party
Fantastic fun - great experience. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality. Great place, wonderful people. So helpful, generous and long-suffering!!! Thank you for a great Saturday afternoon! And thank you for making those long notes sound in tune! Mamma Mia!
Clare Fuller, Clare Banks, Bryan Adams,
London, Stoke, Horsham
Own pop song from scratch
Was a very enjoyable party recordingand a lot of fun too! We created our own track with drum beats, musical instruments and vocals, and then got some CDs with our track on as a souvenir. Would reccomend anyone to come and try this!
Shivani, Anika and Krishan, Cheltenham
Birthday Party Recording Orkidz
Have Had a Really good time at the recording studio and really think that everyone enjoyed themselves. It was my friend's party and i think she made the right choice coming here!
i had a great party and the best i had! i really enjoyed myself as well as everyone else! hope to come back again!
Loopy Lu x
it was a great great day i enjoyed it soooooooooooooo much, it was nice to spend the day with my best friends!!!!!!!!
Recording Parties are for all ages : here's the results of a stag do by DJ Alex Baker of Kerrang! Radio - not for the faint-hearted!
More recording experiences....As compared with a "booth recording experience", or something more impersonal, the experiences carried out at our studio, whether group bookings or individual bookings are acknowledged to be amongst the most genuine products on the market.
The Birthday Party Recording experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio.
Please click here for details.
This experience is easily accessible from Shropshire, Powys, Wales, Midlands, Birmingham, Cheshire
The vast majority of our customers (both professional and gift voucher customers) come from outside the immediate area, and often take advantage of their visit to explore the surrounding beauty spots. Sometimes customers attend in groups, and some members of the party explore Lake Vyrnwy and the surroundings or do other activities.
Recent customers (last 6 months) have been from London, Devon, Preston, Abertillery, Hampshire, Birmingham, Surrey, Nottinghamshire, Somerset, Merseyside, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Ceredigion, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Surrey, Powys, Cheshire, Flintshire, Kent, London, Leicestershire, Ayrshire, Wrexham, Warwickshire, Norway, Ireland and Milton Keynes.